Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Match Group’s Revenue Will Still Be Driven By Tinder

Match Group Inc. (MTCH) is a Dallas, Texas-based technology company that owns a number of social networks that concentrate on people’s online dating. Tinder, which has 57 million monthly active users (MAU), is the company’s most recognized social network. Furthermore, the company owns online social dating networks such as Match, Hinge, OkCupid, Meetic, Pairs, Our Time, and PlentyOfFish. The corporation was formed by allocating 98% of the company’s income to the technology company InterActiveCorp in June 2020 from the selling of subscriptions and internal sales on social networks. In North America, the organization receives 51 percent of its sales, and in the rest of the world, 49 percent.


3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.

We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.

Click here for full details and to join for free

Sponsored


We estimate the potential number of worldwide (excluding China) users of online dating services at 254 million people. According to our figures, Match actually accounts for 41% of this segment (MAU 104 million), while the number of subscribers to the paying services of the organization is just 10% of all active customers, offering the opportunity to further turn users into subscribers.


A Backdoor Way To Profit From Today’s Crypto Bull Market

Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...

Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.

Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free. .

Sponsored


We expect sales from the Match Group to grow from $2.1 billion to $4.9 billion by the end of 2026 (CAGR 13 percent), primarily due to the growth in social network revenue from Tinder, for which we predict an increase in paid services revenue from the existing $1.2 billion to $3.5 billion by the end of 2026 (CAGR 17 percent) due to an increase in paid subscriptions from 5.7 million to 14.3 million (CAGR 14 pp). We have predicted an improvement in operating profit, primarily due to a decrease in administrative costs, from 32 percent to 37 percent.

Despite the leading role in the online dating industry, we conclude that the shares of the Match Group Inc. (MTCH) are currently overvalued, so we placed an OVERVALUED rating on the investment horizon of 1 year with a target price of $119 (a possible decline of 21 percent).

Latest news

What Led The Viper Networks (VPER) Stock To Increase 16% On Friday?

At the previous close, Viper Networks Inc was soaring at $0.0150 as it gained 16.28%. There were 103.98M shares traded for VPER stock...

Has IPIX Stock Risen Last Session For A Reason?

Innovation Pharmaceuticals Inc recorded a gain of 14.67 percent to $0.2626 at the previous close. Volume in IPIX stock was 2.34M compared to...

What Caused Valiant Eagle (PSRU) Stock to Skyrocket Last session rising 91%?

The shares of Valiant Eagle, Inc. (OTCPink: PSRU) ended the day up 91.55 percent at $0.0136, and have been fluctuating in price between $0.0138...

PagerDuty Inc. (PD) Generates $67.5 Million Revenue in Q2

Cloud software provider PagerDuty Inc. (NYSE: PD) released its second-quarter report last week. The company beat Wall Street predictions in terms of revenue and...

Related news

What Led The Viper Networks (VPER) Stock To Increase 16% On Friday?

At the previous close, Viper Networks Inc was soaring at $0.0150 as it gained 16.28%. There were 103.98M shares traded for VPER stock...

Has IPIX Stock Risen Last Session For A Reason?

Innovation Pharmaceuticals Inc recorded a gain of 14.67 percent to $0.2626 at the previous close. Volume in IPIX stock was 2.34M compared to...

What Caused Valiant Eagle (PSRU) Stock to Skyrocket Last session rising 91%?

The shares of Valiant Eagle, Inc. (OTCPink: PSRU) ended the day up 91.55 percent at $0.0136, and have been fluctuating in price between $0.0138...

PagerDuty Inc. (PD) Generates $67.5 Million Revenue in Q2

Cloud software provider PagerDuty Inc. (NYSE: PD) released its second-quarter report last week. The company beat Wall Street predictions in terms of revenue and...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

1745

SPECIAL GIFT

WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU

Download Free eBook For

7 GROWTH STOCKS FOR 2021

100% free. stop anytime no spam