At the previous close, Viper Networks Inc [OTCPk:VPER] was soaring at $0.0150 as it gained 16.28%. There were 103.98M shares traded for VPER stock versus 36.06M shares over the last 30 days. During the last 52 weeks, the price of VPER stock varied between $0.0001 and $0.0731. VPER stock appreciation came with debt repayment.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
How much did VPER repay its debt?
The country’s premier provider of quality smart city products and IoT (Internet of Things), Viper Networks serves commercial and municipal customers throughout the country with high-quality products made in the United States. As a client-driven company, VPER always strives to provide the best products and services to its clients.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free. .
A full range of intelligent LED lighting solutions are available from VPER through its Apollo Smart Lights product, which can be used in suburban areas, parking lots and warehouses. The Smart Poles and LED Lighting from VPER are not only efficient, they can incorporate a variety of internet-enabled technologies such as cameras, sensors, and wireless technology into a single design. Incorporated in 1983, VPER is headquartered in Troy, Michigan.
- In a last week news, Viper Networks disclosed that its total debt was reduced by $12,716,841.
- VPER has been working diligently to improve its financial performance, and announced in May that it has reduced its debt by $38,567,237 million.
- In addition, VPER has agreed to negotiate accrued executive compensation and issue 10,597,368 restricted shares of Series B Preferred stock in an effort to reduce its debt by another $12,716,841.
- The debt reduction will leave VPER’s debt at about $500,000, representing a 96 percent reduction over the full year, totaling over 99 percent.
- Since the start of this year, VPER has seen its stock price grow by over 1800%, forged a strategic alliance with Toledo Solar, and launched smart city projects in Sri Lanka and 21 suburban areas of Chicago.
- Management at VPER has fully invested in the Company’s continued growth and is committed to maximizing shareholder value through this financial reengineering.
- Moreover, VPER management expects a busy fall season and anticipates exciting updates for clients and other noteworthy developments.
VPER’s other goals include:
As part of a recent agreement, Viper Networks (VPER) has signed a 20-year contract for smart city projects and operations in 21 suburban Chicago municipalities. VPER is poised to partner with the latest technology and services, and launch smart city projects nationwide, as cities make use of the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill passed last month. In an environment where cities are transforming infrastructure, VPER provides municipalities with equipment that can efficiently control and adjust street lighting, monitor activities, improve security, enhance traffic management, and reduce environmental footprint.