CNFinance Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: CNF) stock declined by 20.27% in the after-hours trading session. CNFinance Holdings Limited is a significant provider of home equity loans in China. CNFinance works with sales partners and trust firm partners to do business.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
CNF stock’ Recent Past Development
Almost a month ago, CNFinance Holdings announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2021.
- For Q3 2021, total loan origination volume was RMB3,117.5 million (US$480.7 million), whereas it was RMB3,093.4 million in the same period of 2020.
- As of September 30, 2021, the total outstanding loan principle was RMB11.1 billion (US$1.7 billion), up from RMB9.7 billion as of December 31, 2020.
- For Q3 2021, the total interest and fees income was calculated as 0 million (US$70.5 million), down from RMB476.0 million in the same period of 2020.
- In the third quarter of 2021, net income was RMB19.0 million (US$2.9 million), down from RMB50.1 million in the same period of 2020.
- For the third quarter of 2021, basic and diluted earnings per ADS were RMB0.28 (US$0.04) and RMB0.25 (US$0.04), respectively, compared to RMB0.73 and RMB0.67, respectively, in the same period of 2020.
Mr. Bin Zhai, CEO and Chairman of CNFinance stated that,
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free. .
The loan facilitation business held steady in the third quarter of 2021, following a strong first half. The strong business activities of micro- and small-enterprises (MSEs) led to a rise in capital requirements in the third quarter. To satisfy this demand, the skilled and devoted team handled over 5,000 borrowers using their quick and visually appealing online system.
The amount to which the COVID-19 outbreak affects the Firm’s performance of the business will be determined by future developments of the pandemic in China and across the world, which are unpredictable and susceptible to change. Based on facts known as of the date of this news release, the Company plans to dispose of some non-performing loans in the fourth quarter of 2021 to strengthen the overall loan portfolio, with a net loss of between RMB80 million and RMB100 million.