LendingClub Corporation (LC) shares plummeted 13.96% in after-hours on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, and closed at $19.36. However, in the regular trading session of Wednesday, LC’s stock gained 4.41%. LC shares have risen 103.80% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up 2.65% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 35.16%, while over the past six months, it has soared 38.46%.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Let’s have a brief look at its recent news and developments.
LC latest financial results
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free. .
On January 26, 2022, LendingClub Corporation (LC), announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2021.
Q4 2021 financial highlights
- Revenue was $262.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to $75.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Net income was $29.1 million in Q4 2021 compared to a net loss of $26.7 million in Q4 2020.
FY 2021 financial highlights
- LC reported total revenue of $818.6 million for the financial year 2021 compared to $318.1 million in the fiscal year of 2020.
- It earned a net income of $18.6 million for FY 2021 compared to a net loss of $187.5 million in FY 2020.
Q1 2022 financial outlook
For Q1 2022, LendingClub Corporation is expecting
- Total revenue in the range of $255 million to $265 million.
- Net income in the range of $25 million to $30 million.
FY 2022 financial outlook
- For FY 2022 total revenue is expected to be in the range of $1.1 billion to $1.2 billion.
- Net income is expected to be $130 million to $150 million.
LC 2021 Reality Check report findings
On December 8, 2021, LendingClub Corporation (LC) released findings from its fifth edition of the 2021 Reality Check: Paycheck-to-Paycheck research series, which was conducted in partnership with PYMNTS.com.
Now more people are assuming a negative outlook about the economy and the share of negative consumers has increased from 32% to 40% since June 2021.
37% of consumers who are not living paycheck-to-paycheck are pessimistic about the economy. Due to this, the share of consumers who are optimistic about the economy has dropped, falling to 34 percent in October from 44 percent in June.
LC refinance loans coverage area
On November 30, 2021, LendingClub Corporation (LC), the parent company of LendingClub Bank, America’s leading digital marketplace bank, announced that its auto refinance loans are now available in 40 states, covering 94 percent of the U.S. population, and borrowers have saved an average of $4,000 over the life of the loan.
Due to increased financial costs and a gloomy outlook for FY 2022, LC stock went down in the after-hours on Wednesday. We hope that it will perform well on Thursday.